Jeffrey Heasley brings over 16 years of financial advisory service to his clients. He is a graduate of Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. Jeff has tailored his practice to helping a select group of clients in the areas of retirement, investment, estate and income tax planning. Jeff has developed a unique niche in assisting business owners implementing and managing employer-sponsored retirement plans.
- Executive Vice President, PWA Wealth Management
- Series 7, Series 63 and Series 66 licensed investment professional
- Life, Health and Accident Insurance licensed professional
- Certified Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Certified Professional Plan Consultant®
- Member – PWA Wealth Management Investment Policy Committee
- Member – Board of Directors, SLB Radio Productions, Inc.
Jeff resides in Beaver, PA with his wife Julie and their five children Jack, Jacob, Kathryn, Julia and Emma. Jeff is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys cycling, hiking, camping and mountain climbing with his family and friends. Jeff has been an active member in his church and enjoys volunteering for numerous charitable causes.