Stuart Miller brings over 40 years of experience to his clients, 36 of which have been consulting on financial, estate and business planning. He graduated from Carnegie Mellon with a BS in Administration and Management Science and completed three years of Doctoral study in Public Finance at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Founder and Principal, PWA Wealth Management
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Vice President of the Board of East End Cooperative Ministry
- Former Treasurer, Board of Directors for the Temple Sinai
- Former President, Board of Directors for the Pittsburgh Public Theater
- Former Member, Board of Directors for the Pittsburgh Opera
- Former Member, Board of Directors for the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- Former 1st Vice President, Board of Trustees of Family Services of Western Pennsylvania,
- Guest, CNBC television, Power Lunch
Stuart enjoys traveling, Hebrew/history studies, reading, biking, tennis and paddle tennis. Stuart and his wife, Linda, reside in Fox Chapel. They have two sons and three grandchildren.