Michael Passalinqua brings over 24 years of financial advisory experience to his clients. He is a 1992 graduate of Grove City College where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Financial Planning/Business Administration.
Mike has focused his entire career on helping clients achieve their financial goals in areas such as retirement, estate, income tax, and investment planning. In addition, Mike assists municipalities and educational institutions with the efficient and effective management of their retirement plans, endowments and other investment accounts.
- Executive Vice President, PWA Wealth Management
- Series 7, Series 63 and Series 65 licensed investment professional
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional
- Member – PWA Wealth Management Investment Policy Committee
- Volunteer – Habitat for Humanity
- Treasurer – Redstone Presbyterian Senior Care Board of Directors
- Chairperson – Finance Committee of Redstone Presbyterian Senior Care Board of Directors
- Past Contributing Writer, Hospital News Magazine
Mike resides in Monroeville, PA with his wife Meghan and their five children – Samuel, Jacob, Asher, Rachel and Noah. In his spare time Mike enjoys spending time with his family, church activities, physical fitness, golfing and playing the guitar.