Keith Biskup is a 2002 graduate of Saint Vincent College where he majored in Business Finance with a minor in Accounting. As a wealth management consultant with PWA Wealth Management for over 12 years, Keith helps guide our clients with all of their financial decisions, including retirement, investment, estate, and income tax planning.
- Executive Vice President, PWA Wealth Management
- Series 7 and Series 66 licensed investment professional
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Member – PWA Wealth Management Investment Policy Committee
- Member –The Knights of Columbus, Council No. 14078 (Saint Barbara Parish, Harrison City, PA)
- Member – Manor Borough Planning Commission – Zoning Hearing Board
- Board Member – Greensburg YMCA
- Member – Greensburg YMCA Fund Development Committee
- Volunteer – Westmoreland Cultural Trust
- Member – Finance Committee, Saint Barbara Catholic Church
Keith resides in Manor with his wife, Cara and their four children Dominick, Mia, Leonardo, and Nico. Keith enjoys spending quality time with his children, golfing and fishing in his spare time.